Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blog of the First

I can't exactly say that starting this blog is a good idea, or in fact my idea at all. Blogging, has been recommended by my family for quite some time. Do you suppose it could be therapeutic? Perhaps for some, but i find the idea of a blog is merely to be heard. A way for people to scream without actually having to exhaust themselves with the effort. A way to be heard without "embarrassing" themselves by the nonsensical mumblings they might be spewing. (I had to put the title of the blog in the first entry... what kind of personal advertiser would I be if I didn't ;) Or another reason for a blog is for those  people who are trying to disguise their pride of the genius that is in their head and feel that if they just write it all in a blog, it is a way of being humble... and of course telling you about their blog doesn't come into that category of a show off. Well this entry doesn't at all sound cynical... I am off to a fantastic start but we have to begin somewhere... right?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogosphere! I think you have a lot of great things to say, looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete