Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Garden

I am attempting my first garden. I have planted before when I was younger but never by myself. In my new home I have a very small piece of land and I decided to make the most of it. I planted 4 tomato plants, 1 chili pepper plant, 2 jalapeno pepper plants (for my hubby ;) 1 red bell pepper plant, 1 cucumber, and 1 yellow squash plant. I want to get an eggplant plant and maybe a blueberry bush I saw at Lowes, for some fruit but we shall have to see, unless I become neurotic and feel my garden is incomplete with out it. I have very rocky and sandy soil since I live very close to the beach but I am determined and this morning when I woke up my garden had perked up beautifully! Of course it is all up to GD and if GD wants it to grow it will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment